Welcome to Metro Connect, our commitment to small business success. This site is designed to give small businesses like yours a direct route to working and growing with Metro.
Click on the links to the right to access tools and resources that are designed to support your business’ growth, such as networking events, an online Toolkit, and certification information. You can also view current contracting opportunities, or visit the 12-Month Look Ahead page to see future opportunities.
Not sure where to start? Check out the Six Steps to Doing Business with Metro and register as a vendor to stay connected.
Come grow with us.
Why does Metro invest in working with small businesses? We know from experience that the ingenuity, risk-taking and skills of small businesses are propelling the region’s economic development. Here at Metro, we need small businesses to help build, operate and maintain our fast-growing transportation system.
Using the resources on this site, we hope you learn more about how our small and disadvantaged business certifications can open the door to greater opportunities for you.
- Networking & Workshops
- Small Business Prime Program
-Metro Connect Toolkit
-2021 TBAC Calendar
- Meeting Agenda Archives
- Small Business Awards and Utilization Reports
- Disparity Study
- Find Your NAICS Code
- Search the Small Business Enterprise Database
- Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor Design/Build DBE Monthly Reports
- Walsh/Shea Corridor Constructors
FTA DBE Program
FHWA DBE Program
DBE Goal FFY 2019 - 2021
Amended Metro's FFY2016-FFY2018 Overall DBE Goal (Revised 1-31-2017)
New DBE & SBE Initiatives
Executive Officer, DEOD
Tashai R. Smith
Deputy Executive Officer, DEOD
Director, Capacity Building & Data Integration
Dr. Irma Licea
Director, Finance, Certification & Business Development
Director, Diversity & Economic Opportunity
Medium-Size Business Enterprise Program (MSZ)
Public Comment Response
- Fall 2017
- Summer 2017
- Growing with Metro: Kevin Ramsey, Alameda Construction Services
- Growing with Metro: Eric Bames, Skanska-Traylor-Shea
- Growing with Metro: Katherine Norve, Regional Connector Constructors
- Growing with Metro: Christina Ramos, Printing Services USA