TBAC is comprised of professional business associations representing an array of industries and trades. TBAC plays an important role in advocating for small business owners to have increased access to Metro contracting opportunities.
Meetings feature guest speakers, current and future contracting opportunities, legislation updates and trends in transportation. They also provide small businesses a forum to discuss topics and issues impacting business owners throughout the contracting community.
Meetings are held the first Thursday of every month at 9:30 a.m. at Metro Headquarters, One Gateway Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
Register for an upcoming TBAC meeting. To view an upcoming TBAC meeting, view the TBAC Calendar.
View the agendas/handouts for this month's General Meeting, Special General Meeting & EBO&I Ad Hoc Committee.
View the agenda/handouts for this month's Committee Meetings: Commodities & Supplies Committee, Construction Committee, Membership Committee, Professional Service Committee, and Legislative Committee.
TBAC Member Organizations:
• Schenae Rourk, Chairperson
National Association of Women Business Owners- Los Angeles Chapter
• William J. Osgood, Vice-Chairperson
Los Angeles Chapter of DVBA
Filipino American Society of Architects and Engineers
• Rashmi Chaturvedi, Financial Officer
Women's Business Enterprise National Council - West
• Vacant, Parliamentarian
• Commodities Committee:
Chair - Ezekiel Patten Jr.
• Legislative Affairs:
Chair - William Osgood
• Professional Services:
Chair - Rod Garcia
• Construction Committee:
Chair - Vacant
• Membership Committee:
Chair - Rubina Chaudhary
Previous Month's Meetings
- Networking & Workshops
- Women Build Metro LA Symposium
- Small Business Prime Program
- Metro Connect Toolkit
- 2019 TBAC Calendar
- Meeting Agenda Archives
- Small Business Awards and Utilization Reports
- Disparity Study
- Find Your NAICS Code
- Search the Small Business Enterprise Database
- Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor Design/Build DBE Monthly Reports
- Walsh/Shea Corridor Constructors
FTA DBE Program
FHWA DBE Program
DBE Goal FFY 2019 - 2021
Amended Metro's FFY2016-FFY2018 Overall DBE Goal (Revised 1-31-2017)
New DBE & SBE Initiatives
Executive Officer, DEOD
Tashai R. Smith
Deputy Executive Officer, DEOD
Director, Capacity Building & Data Integration
Dr. Irma Licea
Director, Finance, Certification & Business Development
Director, Diversity & Economic Opportunity
Medium-Size Business Enterprise Program (MSZ)
Public Comment Response
- Fall 2017
- Summer 2017
- Growing with Metro: Kevin Ramsey, Alameda Construction Services
- Growing with Metro: Eric Bames, Skanska-Traylor-Shea
- Growing with Metro: Katherine Norve, Regional Connector Constructors
- Growing with Metro: Christina Ramos, Printing Services USA